NBA scouting consultant Ryan Blake calls in to discuss Tyler Lydon and Andrew White with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman then discusses football scheduling.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Tyler Lydon is Syracuse’s best prospect this season. What do you like about his game?
Ryan Blake: You look at a guy with his size, a stretch 4 that can shoot the ball, blocks shots, has passing ability, you look down the stat line, he fill sit up pretty good. When you look at an NBA player, you look for a guy with those traits. I know there’s going to be questions about strength for a power forward and speed to defend NBA 3s. With a guy like him, you have to get him in for workouts to see if this is the guy they want.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. NBA scouting consultant Ryan Blake calls in
2. Tyler Lydon’s strengths
3. Lydon disappearing on offense at times
4. Andrew White’s chances
5. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
6. Football scheduling
7. Power 5 opponents
8. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 50, Central Connecticut State 7 - September 1, 2017