NBA scouting consultant Ryan Blake calls in to discuss Tyler Lydon and Andrew White with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman then discusses football scheduling.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Tyler Lydon is Syracuse’s best prospect this season. What do you like about his game?
Ryan Blake: You look at a guy with his size, a stretch 4 that can shoot the ball, blocks shots, has passing ability, you look down the stat line, he fill sit up pretty good. When you look at an NBA player, you look for a guy with those traits. I know there’s going to be questions about strength for a power forward and speed to defend NBA 3s. With a guy like him, you have to get him in for workouts to see if this is the guy they want.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. NBA scouting consultant Ryan Blake calls in
2. Tyler Lydon’s strengths
3. Lydon disappearing on offense at times
4. Andrew White’s chances
5. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
6. Football scheduling
7. Power 5 opponents
8. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army crossing Final Four threshold builds momentum for 2018 - August 22, 2017
- Boston College Eagles — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - August 21, 2017
- Adelson: Syracuse football ‘will be better’ but bowl game may prove elusive - August 18, 2017
- Ervin Philips — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - August 16, 2017
- Louisville Cardinals — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - August 14, 2017
- Steve Ishmael — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - August 8, 2017
- Wake Forest Demon Deacons — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - August 7, 2017
- Moe Neal — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - August 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Boeheim’s Army 77, Overseas Elite 81 - August 2, 2017
- Miami Hurricanes — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - July 31, 2017