Charles Oakley. Shots fired! On to today’s recruiting links…
2017 defensive back Rell Coley from Virginia tweeted out his offer from Syracuse on Wednesday. He also holds offers from Maryland and Cincinnati.
2019 Florida wide receiver Montavious Brini tweeted on Tuesday evening that he had received an offer from Syracuse. He already holds offers from Illinois, Louisville and Mississippi State, among others.
2017 Florida wide receiver Jordan Pouncey has 30 collegiate offers, including his latest offers from Pitt and Syracuse. He tweeted out both offers on Wednesday, and he holds offers from Alabama, Duke and Georgia, among others.
Another Florida prospect, 2018 wide receiver Cornelius McCoy tweeted on Wednesday that he picked up offers from Iowa State, Syracuse and Temple. Those are his first three collegiate offers.
247 Sports’ Jerry Meyer writes that 2016 big man Taurean Thompson has narrowed his list down to three schools. The finalists are Michigan State, Seton Hall and Syracuse. Thompson visited Syracuse over the weekend, with the Spartans recently offering.
Syracuse is also pursuing five-star center Omer Yurtseven, reports Scout.com’s Ben Sigel. The 2016 prospect is also hearing from Arizona, Duke, Kentucky and Texas.
Have a great Thursday, everyone.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017