We begin today on a very sad note as we remember Pearl Washington. A great Syracuse athlete, and an even better person. Rest in peace… Let’s move now to today’s recruiting links.
2017 Maryland wide receiver/cornerback Tariq Castro-Fields is fielding offers from the Big 10 and ACC, writes Scout.com’s Brian Dohn. While Castro-Field didn’t name a top 5, he did speak with Dohn specifically about Maryland, Penn State, North Carolina and Syracuse.
2018 Rumson (NJ) wide receiver Elijah McAllister tweeted on Wednesday that he picked up an offer from Syracuse. According to 247 Sports, he already holds offers from Pitt, Rutgers and Temple.
Syracuse lost Florida wide receiver Daewood Davis on Wednesday. He tweeted that he is now committed to Florida Atlantic. The speedy receiver committed to SU under the Scott Shafer era.
2019 Ohio defensive back Moses Douglass is early in his recruitment, but already holds five offers, writes Scout.com’s Bill Greene. The latest is from Syracuse, which adds to a list of Cincinnati, Bowling Green, Toledo and Kentucky.
That’s it for today. Thanks for the memories, Pearl. I’ll remember this shot the most.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017