Duke is making a late push for Cheick Diallo, the 6-foot-9 forward from Our Savior New American on Long Island, a source confirmed to SNY.tv. The source said Duke has been “aggressive” in going after Diallo, the No.-7 ranked player in the Class of 2015 by ESPN.com. Diallo and his camp have yet to decide whether they will visit Duke, which this week hosted Thon Maker, the 7-footer from the Carlisle (Va.) School who may reclass to 2015 from 2016.
- Duke has been ‘aggressive’ in going after 2015 forward Cheick Diallo
- Syracuse has added 2015 DL Tyler Cross who will play defensive tackle
- Badgers looking at Jake Pickard as defensive end prospect
- Video highlights of Jamal Murray at Team Canada Camp in dunk off
- If Carmelo Anthony signs with the Rockets, Jeremy Lin is giving up his number
- Cleveland’s interest in Gordon Hayward may mean trading Dion Waiters
- Louisville Cardinals caught the ACC’s attention a long time ago