On Monday, Derrick Jones visited UConn and officially received a scholarship offer from the reigning NCAA champions — which would be enough to satisfy most elite prospects. But instead, the 6-foot-7 Jones out of Radnor (PA) Archbishop Carroll followed his visit by traveling from Storrs, Conn., to New York City and poured in 30 points in a Dyckman Park summer game — just another example of how much Jones loves basketball.
- Derrick Jones officially nets offer from Connecticut after visit
- Troy Henderson, 3-star Ohio LB, down to Rutgers and Syracuse after Saturday’s visit
- Cheick Diallo could be a good fit as a Kentucky Wildcat
- Florida linebacker Sawyer Dawson latest Purdue football recruit
- Millburn (NJ) TE Jake Pickard will return to Ohio State on July 25
- Carmelo Anthony begins free agent tour in Chicago
- Cleveland to trade Dion Waiters to sign Trevor Ariza?
- Louisville Cardinals officially join the ACC