Seven schools are working the hardest for 2016 guard Tyus Battle, his father told SNY.tv. Gary Battle listed Ohio State, UConn, Virginia, Villanova, Michigan, Syracuse and Indiana as those “working the hardest.” Several of those schools are due in today (Thursday) and tomorrow (Friday) to see the 6-5 Battle work out at Gill St. Bernard’s. Syracuse assistant Mike Hopkins is due in today.
- Syracuse among the schools ‘working hardest’ for Tyus Battle
- Cheick Diallo, Kassoum Yakwe impress at Take Flight NYC Next vs. Next Tournament
- New Orleans Pelicans expected to sign former Syracuse forward James Southerland
- Syracuse football coach Scott Shafer has an early goal for 2014: 8 wins
- Michael Carter-Williams is growing as a basketball player in the NBA
- Count me back in, Syracuse football spring game
- Chinonso Obokoh seems to have been watched very closely by Big Brother (i.e, the NCAA), but why?
- Mikey Powell returns to the Carrier Dome this Saturday for two musical performances