The Mary Kline Classic announced its star-filled roster for the 4th annual charity event, which takes place on Saturday, May 31 at West Orange High School in West Orange, NJ. The Mary Kline Classic has selected 40 of the top senior and underclassmen prospects in the country. Among those selected include Malachi Richardson (Top-10 Junior/Syracuse commit), and Syracuse targets Cheick Diallo (Top-10 Junior/Uncommitted), Derrick Jones (Top-15 Junior/Uncommitted), Thomas Bryant (Top-15 Junior/Uncommitted).
- Syracuse commit Malachi Richardson selected for Mary Kline Classic
- Canadian point guard Jamal Murray impresses in Day 1 at 2014 Nike Hoop Summit
- Kicker Evan Jakubowski joins Syracuse as preferred walk-on punter and kicker
- Syracuse basketball recruit Frank Howard ‘can do it all’ says high school coach
- Syracuse basketball faces multiple lineup questions for the 2014-15 season
- Carmelo Anthony remains on target to play Friday against Raptors
- Spring game kicks off Syracuse football’s 2014 season
- Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay player in major college basketball
» Related: Thomas Bryant chips in 14 points in National High School Invitational
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.