Syracuse lacrosse goalie Dominic Lamolinara calls in to chat about Syracuse lacrosse’s recent success and its push toward the NCAA Tournament with host Wesley Cheng on the Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also calls in talk about the NBA futures of Tyler Ennis and Jerami Grant.
Here are some highlights from the show:
The Juice Online: What is the team’s mindset like after winning two straight games?
Dominic Lamolinara: I think it’s definitely optimistic. We’re only looking at it one game at a time. Obviously we’ve got Cornell coming up next week, number one team in the country, undefeated, so if we play the way we’ve been playing the past couple of weeks after Duke, then I think we can surprise some people. Always getting a win against a No. 1 team, especially when it’s a rival like Cornell, would be huge for us going down the stretch. We’re just going to try to keep the energy up like we had in the week going into the Notre Dame game. I think you saw on the sidelines just how energetic everyone was, and I really think that’s the key to our success. If we can keep everyone interested and energized in practice like I said, we’ll be fine.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Syracuse lacrosse goalie Dominic Lamolinara calls in
3. Wins over Binghamton and Notre Dame
4. Winning and optimism
5. Chris Daddio and better face offs
6. Splitting time with fellow goalie Bobby Wardwell
7. Quick Hit Questions
8. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman calls in
9. Tyler Ennis is out
10. Jerami Grant too?
11. Lacrosse Talk
12. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017