Stanley Johnson is the latest high-profile recruit to set his announcement for Friday at 4 p.m. ET. The news was first reported by Ben Roberts of NextCats, who spoke with Johnson’s high school coach, Gary McKnight. The 6-foot-6 Johnson joins Jahlil Okafor, Tyus Jones and Cliff Alexander as big-time prospects who will announce Friday on ESPNU. He will choose from among Arizona, Kentucky, USC, Oregon and Florida, although it may be more of a three-team race between the first three.
- Stanley Johnson will make decision on Friday
- Michael Carter-Williams’ best weapon is his defense
- Syracuse Sports Make Me Drink: Previewing Florida State
- Wayne Williams officially ready to dominate Syracuse football
- Jim Boeheim not happy with new NCAA foul rules
- Florida State’s defense steps out of the Jameis Winston legend
- Trevor Cooney aims for a breakout sophomore season
- Can Syracuse do the unthinkable and upset Florida State?
- Washington, DC will host the 2016 ACC basketball tournament