Chris McCullough’s dismissal from Brewster, where he played with current Syracuse freshman Ron Patterson last season, comes at a terrible time in the year with the fall semester beginning to wind down and basketball season just now gearing up. Because it is so late in the semester, even if McCullough is able to quickly land elsewhere he may wind up losing an entire semester’s worth of credits which could possibly leave him short when it’s time to enroll at Syracuse next year.
- Chris McCullough’s dismissal could throw a wrench into Syracuse’s 2014 recruiting
- Jim Boeheim not happy with the new foul rules in college basketball
- The 2014 vintage Syracuse football poster has arrived
- Randy Edsall says that Maryland has made ‘significant progress’
- Why is the Syracuse-Florida State point spread so large?
- CJ Fair named to Wooden Award Top 50 list
- Is it time to end the Dion Waiters experiment?
- Doug Marrone: Focus with Bills is on winning
- Carmelo Anthony says Knicks have to deliver on mandate