Chris McCullough announced on Monday afternoon that he will be attending Syracuse University.
“Cuse Babbbbbyyyy!” McCullough said on Twitter.
The 6-foor-10, 220 pound forward from Brewster Academy in Woleboro, N.H. was rated five stars from Scout.com and is the No. 13 player in the class of 2014.
McCullough picked Syracuse after being pursued by St. John’s, Louisville, West Virginia and Rutgers. His commitment came two days after teammate Ron Patterson (class of 2013) committed to the Orange.
McCullough was previously impressed with the commitment that Syracuse had showed him.
“That’s one school that came to visit me about five times this year for workouts and they keep in touch with a call or text about once a week,” McCullough said to SNY.tv.
Could this open the door for another five star recruit, Isaiah Whitehead, to be next?
“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time,” Whitehead said in October.
- 2017 NCAA Lacrosse Championship: Syracuse predictions - May 9, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse: 2017 ACC championship predictions - April 27, 2017
- Mixed Juice: Reactions to Syracuse missing 2017 NCAA Tournament - March 13, 2017
- Has Syracuse basketball done enough to make the NCAA Tournament? - March 10, 2017
- Syracuse v. Notre Dame, 1/21/17: Predictions and analysis - January 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Boston College, 1/14/17: Predictions and analysis - January 13, 2017
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016