Chris McCullough announced on Monday afternoon that he will be attending Syracuse University.
“Cuse Babbbbbyyyy!” McCullough said on Twitter.
The 6-foor-10, 220 pound forward from Brewster Academy in Woleboro, N.H. was rated five stars from Scout.com and is the No. 13 player in the class of 2014.
McCullough picked Syracuse after being pursued by St. John’s, Louisville, West Virginia and Rutgers. His commitment came two days after teammate Ron Patterson (class of 2013) committed to the Orange.
McCullough was previously impressed with the commitment that Syracuse had showed him.
“That’s one school that came to visit me about five times this year for workouts and they keep in touch with a call or text about once a week,” McCullough said to SNY.tv.
Could this open the door for another five star recruit, Isaiah Whitehead, to be next?
“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time,” Whitehead said in October.
- Keys for Syracuse against Cal in NCAA basketball - November 19, 2014
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim reflects on walk-on days, Big East, referees - November 6, 2014
- Syracuse basketball makes latest cut in Tyus Battle sweepstakes - November 4, 2014
- ACC Week 9 Football Preview - October 30, 2014
- ACC Digital Network: Live NBA Draft Party - June 26, 2014
- What are the expectations for the Syracuse football team this season? - June 13, 2014
- Offseason questions give Orange long odds for 2014-2015 basketball championship - May 12, 2014
- Will Trevor Cooney really continue improving in his final two years at Syracuse? - April 22, 2014
- Syracuse scores with IMG sponsorship deals - March 27, 2014
- Favorite teams to win the 2014 NCAA Tournament from the South Region - March 25, 2014