Chris McCullough announced on Monday afternoon that he will be attending Syracuse University.
“Cuse Babbbbbyyyy!” McCullough said on Twitter.
The 6-foor-10, 220 pound forward from Brewster Academy in Woleboro, N.H. was rated five stars from Scout.com and is the No. 13 player in the class of 2014.
McCullough picked Syracuse after being pursued by St. John’s, Louisville, West Virginia and Rutgers. His commitment came two days after teammate Ron Patterson (class of 2013) committed to the Orange.
McCullough was previously impressed with the commitment that Syracuse had showed him.
“That’s one school that came to visit me about five times this year for workouts and they keep in touch with a call or text about once a week,” McCullough said to SNY.tv.
Could this open the door for another five star recruit, Isaiah Whitehead, to be next?
“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time,” Whitehead said in October.
- Mixed Juice: Reaction to Syracuse firing football coach Scott Shafer - November 23, 2015
- Syracuse Odds Update on the 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Season - November 20, 2015
- Orange in the NBA - October 29, 2015
- Syracuse football: Defense & Special Teams report card through four games - October 7, 2015
- Syracuse football: Offense report card through four games - October 5, 2015
- Mixed Juice: What is the impact of Syracuse losing Moustapha Diagne? - August 24, 2015
- What is the significance of Syracuse football restoring 44? - May 22, 2015
- Early 2015-16 Odds Update on the Orange - May 22, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Tournament predictions: Syracuse lacrosse will win it all - May 7, 2015
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015