Chris McCullough announced on Monday afternoon that he will be attending Syracuse University.
“Cuse Babbbbbyyyy!” McCullough said on Twitter.
The 6-foor-10, 220 pound forward from Brewster Academy in Woleboro, N.H. was rated five stars from Scout.com and is the No. 13 player in the class of 2014.
McCullough picked Syracuse after being pursued by St. John’s, Louisville, West Virginia and Rutgers. His commitment came two days after teammate Ron Patterson (class of 2013) committed to the Orange.
McCullough was previously impressed with the commitment that Syracuse had showed him.
“That’s one school that came to visit me about five times this year for workouts and they keep in touch with a call or text about once a week,” McCullough said to SNY.tv.
Could this open the door for another five star recruit, Isaiah Whitehead, to be next?
“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time,” Whitehead said in October.
- Trevor Cooney not worried after horrid night shooting - February 19, 2015
- Syracuse v. Louisville: Predictions and analysis - February 18, 2015
- Happy Valentine’s Day from 2014-15 Syracuse basketball - February 14, 2015
- Syracuse v. Boston College: Predictions and analysis - February 11, 2015
- Syracuse legend Pearl Washington on post-season ban: ‘It’s sad’ - February 9, 2015
- Syracuse v. Virginia Tech: Predictions and analysis - February 3, 2015
- Syracuse v. Florida State: Predictions and analysis - January 9, 2015
- Keys for Syracuse against Cal in NCAA basketball - November 19, 2014
- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim reflects on walk-on days, Big East, referees - November 6, 2014
- Syracuse basketball makes latest cut in Tyus Battle sweepstakes - November 4, 2014