Chris McCullough announced on Monday afternoon that he will be attending Syracuse University.
“Cuse Babbbbbyyyy!” McCullough said on Twitter.
The 6-foor-10, 220 pound forward from Brewster Academy in Woleboro, N.H. was rated five stars from Scout.com and is the No. 13 player in the class of 2014.
McCullough picked Syracuse after being pursued by St. John’s, Louisville, West Virginia and Rutgers. His commitment came two days after teammate Ron Patterson (class of 2013) committed to the Orange.
McCullough was previously impressed with the commitment that Syracuse had showed him.
“That’s one school that came to visit me about five times this year for workouts and they keep in touch with a call or text about once a week,” McCullough said to SNY.tv.
Could this open the door for another five star recruit, Isaiah Whitehead, to be next?
“We talk about maybe playing together at Syracuse all the time,” Whitehead said in October.
- Mixed Juice: What is the impact of Syracuse losing Moustapha Diagne? - August 24, 2015
- What is the significance of Syracuse football restoring 44? - May 22, 2015
- Early 2015-16 Odds Update on the Orange - May 22, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Tournament predictions: Syracuse lacrosse will win it all - May 7, 2015
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015
- Mixed Juice: On Syracuse guard Malachi Richardson’s playing time - April 28, 2015
- Tim Welsh: Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim a ‘fighter’ - March 23, 2015
- Duke’s Jahlil Okafor, Syracuse’s Rakeem Christmas headline TJO’s All-ACC Awards - March 9, 2015
- Syracuse v. NC State: Predictions and analysis - March 6, 2015
- Syracuse v. Virginia: Predictions and analysis - March 2, 2015