Jonny Flynn, a 23-year-old former top-10 pick in the NBA draft, is set to replace Melbourne Tigers import Kevin Braswell who was released by the club this morning. A number six pick in the 2009 NBA draft, the point-guard has been through NBA clubs Minnesota, Houston, Portland and, most recently, Detroit.
- Jonny Flynn heading to Melbourne to play basketball
- Ron Patterson’s commitment a rapid turnaround for former Indiana-signee
- Seniors lead the way in SU’s final exhibition
- James Southerland on a torrid pace from downtown
- Swarming defense, efficient transition carry Syracuse
- Orange look sharp in final tune up
- Syracuse dominates game against Bloomsburg
- SU wins turnover battle, but loses game against Cincinnati
- Orange simply cannot avoid making mistakes
- Arinze Onuaku heading to Reno Big Horns
» Got a link or a website you’d like to see here? Let us know
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.