ZagsBlog.com’s Adam Zagoria calls in to discuss the commitment of 2020 center Frank Anselem to Syracuse basketball with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO editor in chief Brad Bierman then calls in to chat about a new timeline for SU football to return in 2020.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wesley Cheng: What kind of potential does Frank Anselem have?
Adam Zagoria: Talking to his coach, he compared him a little bit to Hakim Warrick. He said he’s not as skilled as Warrick right away, but he has the same type of body, 6-9, 6-10, long. He’s going to come in early and back up guys like Marek Dolezaj and Bourama Sidibe, and when Sidibe and Dolezaj leave, he’ll have time to spread his wing, improve and contribute in the next couple of years.
SUBSCRIBE, Rate and Review:
1. ZagsBlog.com’s Adam Zagoria calls in
2. What is Syracuse basketball getting in Frank Anselem?
3. Unique and interesting recruitment process
4. At three stars, is he underrated?
5. What is his ceiling?
6. Editor in chief Brad Bierman calls in
7. Syracuse announces training schedule for athletes
8. Boeheim’s Army adds Donte Greene
9. Closing thoughts and wrap up