Former Syracuse defensive end and host of the TradeMark Podcast on Syracuse football Tyler Marona calls in to preview the 2019 Orange football season with host Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. TJO senior columnist Jim Stechschulte then calls in to chat about the week 1 depth chart against Liberty.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wesley Cheng: How do you see this year playing out? Give me a win/loss prediction on the 2019 Syracuse football season.
Tyler Marona: I think this team is finally in the position to use last year as a springboard into what should be the new norm of winning nine, 10 games. I see us right in there. There’s no way they lose more than two conference games and I don’t think they lose any non-conference games, which leads me at a 10-2 record. However, if I were to hedge a little bit, I’d say 9-3. But I think anywhere from 9-3 to 10-2, doing a duplicate of last year, hopefully improving a little bit. But to me, that’s where I see us being for a long time.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Former Syracuse defensive end Tyler Marona calls in
2. The TradeMark Podcast on Syracuse football
3. Thoughts on Alton Robinson, Kendall Coleman
4. How will Syracuse do in 2019?
5. Senior columnist Jim Stechschulte calls in
6. Surprises on the offensive line depth chart
7. Cordy, Bradshaw not starting
8. Closing thoughts and wrap up