Harry Giles had eight points and eight rebounds against Japan, and the United States’ U 17 at the FIBA World Championships advanced to face China in the quarterfinals on Thursday. The semifinals are scheduled for Friday, with the championship game Saturday.
- Harry Giles, Team USA to face China in quarterfinals
- Kareem Walker provides impression of recent Rutgers visit
- Cameron Reddish is a highly ranked 2018 wing with game
- Dion Waiters (and LeBron James) will be on national TV a lot
- Isaiah Briscoe narrows list to Rutgers, St. John’s, Seton Hall, Villanova and Arizona
- Syracuse to met Colgate for 22nd straight season in basketball
- Syracuse football indoor practice facility sees its first steel column beam erected on campus