There is little doubt that Jamal Murray could have had his choice of elite American basketball programs had he opted to go that route. He recently picked up scholarship offers from Michigan State and Illinois, and has interest from Syracuse, Michigan, Florida State and Virginia Tech, among others. “He had a lot of options [for high school],” Tony McIntyre, who coaches Murray on the CIA Bounce AAU team, told SNY.tv.
- Canadian PG Jamal Murray picks up offer from Michigan State
- Georgetown the latest school to offer big man Georgios Papagiannis
- Syracuse’s Tyler Ennis could fit in perfectly at NBA
- What a move by Malachi Richardson in EYBL Session 4
- In 16 games, Richardson led Team Final in scoring with 17.4 points
- Syracuse “is getting a good one” with Malachi Richardson
- Terps hold on to beat Syracuse, 15-12, to win NCAA women’s lacrosse title
- Carmelo Anthony’s Olympic bronze medal up for auction
- How Syracuse commits and targets performed at day one of the EYBL
» Related: 2015 Florida defensive end Dana Levine commits to Syracuse
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.