Syracuse picked up it’s first defensive lineman in the 2015 class on Thursday. Hallandale (Fla.) defensive end Dana Levine committed to the Orange only eight days after being offered. Levine was excited when Syracuse extended the scholarship opportunity, immediately putting them at the top of his list. Ultimately, the combination of academics and athletics was too much for him to pass up.
- 2015 Florida defensive end Dana Levine commits to Syracuse
- Michael Carter-Williams headlines NBA All-Rookie Team
- CB Davante Davis fielding major offers such as Georgia, Ohio State
- Jamal Murray hits buzzer beater at third EYBL session in Hampton, Virginia
- Illinois Fighting Illini offer 2016 guard Jamal Murray
- Chicago Bulls should target Carmelo Anthony over Kevin Love
- Ron Patterson returns to school and practice after brief hospitalization