Through three and a half sessions of the Nike EYBL circuit, the Playaz Basketball Club has asserted itself as one of the best teams on the circuit, largely because of 5-star guard Isaiah Briscoe’s play. He likes the free-flowing nature of EYBL games, and is looking for a similar style in college. Briscoe is averaging 18.1 points, 7.1 rebounds, 5.6 assists and 1.6 steals. Briscoe says the schools recruiting him the hardest are Louisville, Arizona, UConn, Rutgers, Seton Hall, and St. John’s.
- Six schools recruiting Isaiah Briscoe hardest
- 2016 F Eddie Ekiyor holds limited interest from Syracuse, San Diego State, and Florida
- Video highlights of SG Tyus Battle vs PG Leondre Washington
- Frank Howard added to Mary Kline Classic roster
- Syracuse defense yields 15 goals in NCAA championship game loss to Maryland
- 2015 Syracuse commit Malachi Richardson’s EYBL Mixtape
- The best fit for each remaining 2015 basketball recruit
» Related: Canadian PG Jamal Murray picks up offer from Michigan State
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.