Currently, Jalen Brunson is the top-ranked point guard in the class of 2015, and the 6-footer from the Chicago area is certainly worthy of that distinction. But don’t just hand him the crown, because fellow five-star Isaiah Briscoe is playing at a high level himself. Ranked No. 19 in the class of 2015, Briscoe put on a show with the New Jersey Playaz while leading them to an undefeated weekend at Fieldhouse USA just outside of Dallas. During the Sunday game Rivals.com focused on, the 6-foot-3 floor general from Roselle (N.J.) Catholic dropped a triple-double of 23 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists on the Northwest Xpress. For good measure, Briscoe added five steals and only turned the ball over once.
- Isaiah Briscoe ‘tearing it up’ at Dallas EYBL
- Syracuse’s incoming class of Kaleb Joseph, Chris McCullough ranks No. 24
- ACC to stay with 8-game schedule, require one power 5 nonconference game starting in 2017
- Amar’e Stoudemire says he’s not sure if Carmelo Anthony will stay
- Syracuse football’s best prospects for 2015 NFL Draft headlined by Sean Hickey
- Three Syracuse players will participate in NBA Draft Combine
- Brandon Triche’s Italian pro basketball team advances to playoff semifinals
» Related: Georgios Papagiannis among Nike EYBL standouts
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.