Georgios Papagiannis plays the game very much like most European big men; with a lot of skill and finesse to his game. Watching Papagiannis brings to mind Pau Gasol back when the Lakers were winning championships. Papagiannis has nice footwork, keeps the ball high and away from guards and knows when to go to a secondary move. He finished the game against Nike Team Florida with 22 points, 12 rebounds and a staggering 6 blocks.
- Georgios Papagiannis among Nike EYBL standouts
- Donovan Mitchell planning summer visits to several schools
- Should the Philadelphia 76ers trade Michael Carter-Williams?
- Five things to know about New York Giants defensive tackle Jay Bromley
- How LB Marquis Spruill fits with the Atlanta Falcons
- Cleveland offered 2013 first overall pick, Thompson, and Dion Waiters for Love
- Hot start leads SU women’s lacrosse to lopsided NCAA opening round win