Union, the No. 8 seed in the Union County Tournament, knocked off No. 1 seed Roselle Catholic. Union held Tyler Roberson, a Syracuse-bound senior and a New Jersey Player of the Year candidate, to eight points including only two shots from the field. “He was in a little bit of foul trouble,” Union coach Kevin Feeley said. “He missed portions of the game. So that definitely played a factor into it. We just kept throwing fresh guys at him. Try to throw guys that literally were just playing up on him the entire time and tried to make it tough to score.”
- Tyler Roberson quiet as Union topples No. 1 seed Roselle Catholic
- Best and worst case scenarios for incoming SU hoops recruits
- Carmelo leads East in scoring in loss
- NBA rookie spotlight featuring Dion Waiters
- Mike Waters analyzes win over Seton Hall
- Lacrosse team disappoints in season opener
- Thompson trio ignites Albany offense past Syracuse
- Football underclassmen poised for bigger role in 2013
- Is Carmelo Anthony playing too many minutes?
- Donald Pollitt wins Big East title in 60m hurdles
- Women’s lacrosse loses to No. 4 Maryland
» Related: Ennis to take over for Syracuse after Carter-Williams leaves for NBA
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.