Congratulations to Casey Powell, who will be enshrined in the U.S. Lacrosse Hall of Fame! On to today’s recruiting links…
6’9″ power forward Marek Dolezaj, from Slovakia, signed his NLI with Syracuse on Tuesday. Rated four stars by Scout.com, he becomes the fourth member of SU’s 2017 class. “I chose Syracuse because I felt the most comfortable with their style of play and how they develop wings,” Dolezaj said to Scout.com’s Evan Daniels. “Coach [Adrian] Autry came to see me in Slovakia and that meant a lot to me.”
2018 wide receiver Meechi Harris has narrowed his list to nine schools, he announced via Twitter on Tuesday. The three-star Xenia (OH) prospect included Syracuse, Kentucky, Michigan State, Minnesota and Iowa State on that list.
Four-star tackle Devontae Dobbs from Belleville (Mich.) tweeted on Monday evening that he had received an offer from Syracuse. The 2019 prospect has no shortage of suitors, with an offer list that includes Auburn, Michigan and Ohio State.
2020 quarterback Mekhi Hagens has an offer on board from Syracuse, his first Division-I offer, he tweeted on Tuesday. 247 Sports lists the Hazelwood East (MO) prospect as a dual-threat.
2019 defensive end Jalen Hunt tweeted on Tuesday that he had received an offer from the Orange. The Belleville (Mich.) native also holds offers from Iowa State, Kentucky and Temple, among others.
- Tim Welsh calls Syracuse an NCAA Tournament team that could play into second weekend - December 9, 2017
- Matt Moyer gives Syracuse basketball hope after disappointing start - December 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 72, Connecticut 63 - December 5, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 60, Kansas 72 - December 2, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 72, Maryland 70 - November 27, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 72, Toledo 64 - November 22, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 74, Oakland 50 - November 20, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017