With it being a sad day in the world of golf, let’s get right to today’s recruiting links…
Stepinac (NY) Athletics tweeted over the weekend that Rutgers extended an offer to 2018 defensive back Trill Williams. He also picked up an offer from Syracuse last week to go along with offers from Buffalo and Stony Brook.
After fielding 18 offers, including one from Syracuse, River Rogue (Mich.) quarterback Jairus Grissom announced his commitment to Eastern Michigan via Twitter on Sunday evening. He is rated three-stars by 247 Sports.
Rivals.com’s Ryan Murray reported over the weekend that Syracuse secured a verbal commitment from 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley. He was originally in the class of 2019 but was allowed to reclassify to 2017. Prior to that, he had offers from Florida State, Louisville, Tennessee and North Carolina, among others.
2017 guard Brandon Randolph visited Oregon over the weekend, writes 247 Sports’ Matt Prehm. Other schools he’s considering include Syracuse, Indiana, and Wake Forest, though he’s only been to SU so far. He’s rated four stars by 247 Sports.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to the week.
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017