With it being a sad day in the world of golf, let’s get right to today’s recruiting links…
Stepinac (NY) Athletics tweeted over the weekend that Rutgers extended an offer to 2018 defensive back Trill Williams. He also picked up an offer from Syracuse last week to go along with offers from Buffalo and Stony Brook.
After fielding 18 offers, including one from Syracuse, River Rogue (Mich.) quarterback Jairus Grissom announced his commitment to Eastern Michigan via Twitter on Sunday evening. He is rated three-stars by 247 Sports.
Rivals.com’s Ryan Murray reported over the weekend that Syracuse secured a verbal commitment from 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley. He was originally in the class of 2019 but was allowed to reclassify to 2017. Prior to that, he had offers from Florida State, Louisville, Tennessee and North Carolina, among others.
2017 guard Brandon Randolph visited Oregon over the weekend, writes 247 Sports’ Matt Prehm. Other schools he’s considering include Syracuse, Indiana, and Wake Forest, though he’s only been to SU so far. He’s rated four stars by 247 Sports.
That’s all for today. Have a great start to the week.
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017