Syracuse women’s soccer is off to its best start since 2003 after beating Albany, 2-0. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse landed a commitment from Nebraska graduate transfer Andrew White III, he announced on Twitter on Sunday. Among the other schools after him included VCU, Miami and Michigan State. Josh Mathews from RVA Game Break was the first to report the story.
SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria, reports that Syracuse extended an offer to 2018 wing Khalid Moore from Archbishop (NY) Molloy. Moore attended Syracuse camp over the weekend, and holds offers from Miami, Rutgers and Seton Hall.
Alex O’Connell, a shooting guard from Alpharetta (GA) Milton, announced his commitment via Twitter to Duke on Friday. He is ranked the No. 16 at his position in the Class of 2017 by 247Sports.com and also held offers from Syracuse and Louisville, among others. Duke had extended him an offer last week.
One-time Syracuse recruit Fred Hansard announced his commitment to Florida via Bleacher Report on Friday. Hansard, a 2017 four-star defensive tackle, boasted more than 30 offers, including from Penn State, Rutgers, Michigan, Syracuse and UCLA.
Have a great start to your week, everyone!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017