Former SU guard Trevor Cooney will be signing with the D-League’s Long Island Nets! On to today’s recruiting links…
2018 five-star wing Cameron Reddish says that he’s hearing the most from Villanova, Duke and Syracuse, reports 247 Sports’ Andrew Slater. Among the other schools that have extended offers include Arizona, Kansas, Alabama, Miami and USC.
2018 South Carolina tight end Jordan McFadden tweeted on Monday that he received an offer from Syracuse. 247 Sports’ Ryan Bartow had previously reported earlier in August that McFadden had offers in hand from the Orange and Mississippi State.
2018 four-star tight end Pat Freiermuth visited Syracuse over the weekend, but ended up announcing his commitment to Penn State on Tuesday morning via Twitter. He detailed his reasoning to Scout.com’s Brian Dohn: “The feeling of committing to Penn State is hard to describe,” he said. “It’s just amazing to be a part of this amazing program.”
SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria, reports that 2017 guard Quade Green will be on the Nike trip to the Bahamas next week instead of the Elite 24. Green recently named his top nine schools and Syracuse was among the schools.
That’s all from the recruiting world for today. See you tomorrow!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017