NBA Scout Ryan Blake calls in to chat about the 2016 NBA Draft with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also calls in to discuss the football team.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Where do you see Malachi Richardson getting drafted?
Ryan Blake: He can go high. It only takes one team to like a player. He can go anywhere from mid to late first round to into the second round. With the depth of his position and the needs of different teams, it’s kind of a crap-shoot. It’s difficult to tell.
WC: What do you think of Michael Gbinije?
RB: I really like the guy. He’s sort of that guard-forward combo. He’s versatile. He’s a better athlete than a lot of people say. And I mean, a really good athlete. But I like players like this. You talk about guys who can shoot from beyond the arc. Does well on not just on offense but on defense, and he makes players better. He opens up a lot of eyes in a lot of different system.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. NBA Scout Ryan Blake calls in
2. Malachi Richardson draft position
3. What does he need to improve on?
4. Thoughts on Michael Gbinije
5. Final Four predictions
6. Editor in chief Brad Bierman calls in
7. Summer football
8. Pitch to 2017 recruits
9. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 74, Oakland 50 - November 20, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Texas Southern 67 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 10, Louisville 56 - November 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017