NBA Scout Ryan Blake calls in to chat about the 2016 NBA Draft with Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. The Juice Online Editor in Chief Brad Bierman also calls in to discuss the football team.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Where do you see Malachi Richardson getting drafted?
Ryan Blake: He can go high. It only takes one team to like a player. He can go anywhere from mid to late first round to into the second round. With the depth of his position and the needs of different teams, it’s kind of a crap-shoot. It’s difficult to tell.
WC: What do you think of Michael Gbinije?
RB: I really like the guy. He’s sort of that guard-forward combo. He’s versatile. He’s a better athlete than a lot of people say. And I mean, a really good athlete. But I like players like this. You talk about guys who can shoot from beyond the arc. Does well on not just on offense but on defense, and he makes players better. He opens up a lot of eyes in a lot of different system.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. NBA Scout Ryan Blake calls in
2. Malachi Richardson draft position
3. What does he need to improve on?
4. Thoughts on Michael Gbinije
5. Final Four predictions
6. Editor in chief Brad Bierman calls in
7. Summer football
8. Pitch to 2017 recruits
9. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017