Our thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of Pearl Washington, who gathered to celebrate his life on Thursday. On to today’s recruiting links…
Colorado State graduate transfer guard John Gillon has narrowed his list to three, he posted on Twitter. The three schools are Syracuse, Texas A&M and Oklahoma. CBS Sports’ Jon Rothstein reports that he will take a visit to Syracuse this weekend.
Scout.com’s Allen Trieu caught up with Gurnee (Ill.) Warren wide receiver Micah Jones, who just recently picked up an offer from Syracuse. “I will try to set up a time to visit,” Jones said. Other schools to offer include Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Northwestern and Vanderbilt.
Syracuse extended an offer to Philadelphia (PA) native Darryle Simmons, he tweeted on Thursday. The 2018 WR holds offers from Maryland, Penn State and Rutgers, among others.
2017 Georgia wide receiver Chad Terrell tweeted on Thursday that he had a Syracuse offer. Georgia Tech, Illinois and Vanderbilt are among the schools to have previously offered.
That’s all for today. Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017