When is the last time you saw Jim Boeheim and presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders at the same place at the same time? Hmm… On to today’s recruiting links.
2018 Michigan offensive lineman Tyrone Sampson Jr. tweeted that he had received his second offer from Syracuse. His other offer is from Akron. According to The D Zone, Sampson also visited Temple and Rutgers this week.
Syracuse also offered another Michigan prospect, 2018 offensive lineman Darrell Williams, he said on Twitter. He also holds offers from Northern Arizona and Eastern Michigan.
Zhamaine March, who picked up his first college offer from Syracuse earlier in the month, received an offer from Iowa State, The D Zone also reports. The 2018 Michigan prospect is being looked at both as a corner back and also as a running back.
Scout.com’s Brian Dohn writes that New Jersey defensive end Mike Tverdov has a busy schedule upcoming, with visits to BC, UNC, Duke, Rutgers and Virginia Tech. He previously visited Syracuse earlier in March. The 2017 prospect is rated three stars by Scout.
In closing, check out this interesting read about former SU star Quinn Ojinnaka’s rise in the world of professional wrestling. That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017