Rivals recruiting analyst Scott Brown calls in to chat about the latest in football recruiting with host Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Senior College Basketball Analyst and 2003 National Champion Andrew Kouwe then calls in to chat about Syracuse’s win over Duke.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Syracuse is pursuing a big-time Florida offensive lineman. Where do things stand with that?
Scott Brown: Stewart Reese, a big four-star offensive lineman who was on campus this weekend, he had an in-home visit with the Syracuse coaches. I think Syracuse will be right in there with in the end with Reese. They’re really making him a priority moving forward. He does have a visit this weekend with Mississippi State, but the feedback I’m getting right now is that Syracuse is in the lead for his services. He left very impressed with Syracuse and what they have to offer.
WC: Is Syracuse targeting any additional wide receivers?
SB: Four-star Desmond Fitzpatrick, he’s another one Syracuse will be fighting for until the end. He has a great relationship with with running backs coach Mike Hart. He wants to announce on Feb. 1, so expect him to take all of his visits first. He was committed to Louisville at one point. He still has high interest in them. Syracuse is battling Nebraska and Louisville for that No. 1 spot. Indiana is looming right there. This will come down to the visit.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Rivals recruiting analyst Scott Brown calls in
2. Latest on Joshua Black
3. Can Syracuse pluck Jo-El Shaw from Pitt’s backyard?
4. California connection with DeVaughn Cooper and Cedric Byrd
5. Who else is Syracuse targeting?
6. Senior College Basketball Analyst and 2003 National Champion Andrew Kouwe calls in
7. Win over Duke
8. Tyler Roberson’s play
9. What to expect the rest of the year
10. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017