Rivals recruiting analyst Scott Brown calls in to chat about the latest in football recruiting with host Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse Podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Senior College Basketball Analyst and 2003 National Champion Andrew Kouwe then calls in to chat about Syracuse’s win over Duke.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wes Cheng: Syracuse is pursuing a big-time Florida offensive lineman. Where do things stand with that?
Scott Brown: Stewart Reese, a big four-star offensive lineman who was on campus this weekend, he had an in-home visit with the Syracuse coaches. I think Syracuse will be right in there with in the end with Reese. They’re really making him a priority moving forward. He does have a visit this weekend with Mississippi State, but the feedback I’m getting right now is that Syracuse is in the lead for his services. He left very impressed with Syracuse and what they have to offer.
WC: Is Syracuse targeting any additional wide receivers?
SB: Four-star Desmond Fitzpatrick, he’s another one Syracuse will be fighting for until the end. He has a great relationship with with running backs coach Mike Hart. He wants to announce on Feb. 1, so expect him to take all of his visits first. He was committed to Louisville at one point. He still has high interest in them. Syracuse is battling Nebraska and Louisville for that No. 1 spot. Indiana is looming right there. This will come down to the visit.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
1. Rivals recruiting analyst Scott Brown calls in
2. Latest on Joshua Black
3. Can Syracuse pluck Jo-El Shaw from Pitt’s backyard?
4. California connection with DeVaughn Cooper and Cedric Byrd
5. Who else is Syracuse targeting?
6. Senior College Basketball Analyst and 2003 National Champion Andrew Kouwe calls in
7. Win over Duke
8. Tyler Roberson’s play
9. What to expect the rest of the year
10. Closing Thoughts and Wrap Up
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 76, Boston College 53 - January 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 73, Virginia Tech 83 - January 10, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 77, Pittsburgh 66 - January 7, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 70, Miami 55 - January 4, 2017
- Kouwe: Syracuse basketball ‘will get better from here’ - January 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 81, Boston College 96 - January 1, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 80, Cornell 56 - December 27, 2016
- Cornell Big Red — 2016-17 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - December 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 60, St. John’s 93 - December 21, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Georgetown 78 - December 17, 2016