Interesting read from ACC Sports detailing the end of the Duke-Syracuse game, which breaks down every ‘amazing’ call. And with that, let’s move to today’s recruiting news…
Syracuse offered two-star wide receiver/safety Devin Butler on Tuesday evening, he announced on Twitter. The District (Md.) Heights prospect also holds offers from Maryland and Eastern Michigan. Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey reports that Butler will take an official visit to Syracuse this weekend.
Three-star offensive lineman Michael Clark recently decommitted from Maryland, and will take a visit to Syracuse this weekend, reports Rivals.com’s Scott Brown. He also holds offers from Wake Forest, West Virginia and Rutgers.
2017 Dillard (Fla.) defensive end Jordan Wright tweeted on Wednesday that he received an offer from Syracuse. He also holds offers from Arkansas, Louisville, Miami and UNC.
Syracuse had an in-home visit with two-star athlete Josh White according to Walton Recruiting. The Peach State prospect holds offers from Mississippi State, Navy and Air Force, among others. According to Brown, he is being recruited as a defensive end, and White added on Twitter that he will be visiting Syracuse on the 29th.
Scout.com’s Mike McAllister reports that Syracuse extended an offer to Hyattsville (MD) DeMatha wide receiver DJ Turner. The three-star prospect is currently committed to Maryland, and also holds offers from Umass, Navy and Old Dominion.
Syracuse extended an offer to 2017 Dillard (Fla.) defensive end Jonathan Ford, he tweeted on Wednesday. He is rated four-stars by 247 Sports and holds offers from Florida State, Miami, South Carolina and Ohio State, among others.
Scout.com’s Jacquie Franciulli caught up with 2019 running back Devyn Ford earlier in the week to talk about his already robust recruiting life. Among the schools to offer Ford include NC State, Virginia, North Carolina, Syracuse and Kentucky.
Syracuse.com’s Donna Ditota writes that Syracuse is showing interest in 2016 big man Kalif Young. Pittsburgh and Providence have extended offers, but the Orange hasn’t — yet.
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- Recruiting Roundup: Decision day for Hugh Davis, Syracuse re-offers Jo-El Shaw - May 26, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: 2018 running back Jawhar Jordan commits to Syracuse - May 25, 2017
- Recruiting Roundup: Marek Dolezaj to Syracuse, Meechi Harris narrows list to nine - May 24, 2017
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017