Interesting read from ACC Sports detailing the end of the Duke-Syracuse game, which breaks down every ‘amazing’ call. And with that, let’s move to today’s recruiting news…
Syracuse offered two-star wide receiver/safety Devin Butler on Tuesday evening, he announced on Twitter. The District (Md.) Heights prospect also holds offers from Maryland and Eastern Michigan. Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey reports that Butler will take an official visit to Syracuse this weekend.
Three-star offensive lineman Michael Clark recently decommitted from Maryland, and will take a visit to Syracuse this weekend, reports Rivals.com’s Scott Brown. He also holds offers from Wake Forest, West Virginia and Rutgers.
2017 Dillard (Fla.) defensive end Jordan Wright tweeted on Wednesday that he received an offer from Syracuse. He also holds offers from Arkansas, Louisville, Miami and UNC.
Syracuse had an in-home visit with two-star athlete Josh White according to Walton Recruiting. The Peach State prospect holds offers from Mississippi State, Navy and Air Force, among others. According to Brown, he is being recruited as a defensive end, and White added on Twitter that he will be visiting Syracuse on the 29th.
Scout.com’s Mike McAllister reports that Syracuse extended an offer to Hyattsville (MD) DeMatha wide receiver DJ Turner. The three-star prospect is currently committed to Maryland, and also holds offers from Umass, Navy and Old Dominion.
Syracuse extended an offer to 2017 Dillard (Fla.) defensive end Jonathan Ford, he tweeted on Wednesday. He is rated four-stars by 247 Sports and holds offers from Florida State, Miami, South Carolina and Ohio State, among others.
Scout.com’s Jacquie Franciulli caught up with 2019 running back Devyn Ford earlier in the week to talk about his already robust recruiting life. Among the schools to offer Ford include NC State, Virginia, North Carolina, Syracuse and Kentucky.
Syracuse.com’s Donna Ditota writes that Syracuse is showing interest in 2016 big man Kalif Young. Pittsburgh and Providence have extended offers, but the Orange hasn’t — yet.
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017