Interesting article from the Daily Orange with former Syracuse football coach Greg Robinson. He feels that he left the program in good shape. Wow. On to today’s recruiting links…
Peach State defensive back Monquavion Brinson decommitted from Syracuse’s 2016 class on Monday evening, he posted on Twitter. Brinson, rated three-stars by the major recruiting services, and had offers from Cincinnati, Indiana, Louisville, Mississippi State and Kentucky, among others.
Offensive tackle Sean Foster tweeted on Monday evening that he will be taking an official to Iowa State this weekend as opposed to Jan. 22. Foster is a four-star prospect from Carmel (Ill.) Catholic, and his offer list includes Maryland, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Purdue, Boston College, and Syracuse.
Paramus (NJ) Catholic wide receiver Donald Stewart has set his final two of Stanford and Michigan, writes NJ.com’s Braulio Perez. Stewart was also pursued at various times by Boston College, Rutgers, UConn, Syracuse, Ole’ Miss and Maryland.
The Sun Sentinel’s Pat Lammer reports that Syracuse is pursuing 2017 wide receiver Mike Harley. Harley considers Indiana and Syracuse his two favorites, and also holds offers from Cincinnati, Miami, NC State, Purdue, Temple and West Virginia.
Sparta (N.J.) Pope John XXIII forward Louis King talked about the potential of a new ‘Fab Five’ at Seton Hall with SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria. The 2018 prospect already holds offers from Syracuse, Seton Hall, VCU and SMU.
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- 2017 NBA Draft Profile: Syracuse forward Tyler Lydon - May 23, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse’s dream season ends with nightmare against Towson - May 22, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse to play Towson with trip to Final Four on the line - May 19, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army has meant ‘a lot’ to Syracuse basketball alums - May 17, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rides Evan Molloy past Yale and into NCAA quarterfinals - May 15, 2017
- Syracuse basketball recruit Jordan Tucker commits to Duke - May 13, 2017
- McAnaney: Yale a ‘tough draw’ for Syracuse lacrosse as a two-seeed - May 12, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Tournament: A look at Syracuse lacrosse’s first round matchup against Yale - May 11, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse will finish off regular season with trip to Colgate - May 5, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse rallies, but falls short against North Carolina - May 1, 2017