Interesting article from the Daily Orange with former Syracuse football coach Greg Robinson. He feels that he left the program in good shape. Wow. On to today’s recruiting links…
Peach State defensive back Monquavion Brinson decommitted from Syracuse’s 2016 class on Monday evening, he posted on Twitter. Brinson, rated three-stars by the major recruiting services, and had offers from Cincinnati, Indiana, Louisville, Mississippi State and Kentucky, among others.
Offensive tackle Sean Foster tweeted on Monday evening that he will be taking an official to Iowa State this weekend as opposed to Jan. 22. Foster is a four-star prospect from Carmel (Ill.) Catholic, and his offer list includes Maryland, Rutgers, Virginia Tech, Purdue, Boston College, and Syracuse.
Paramus (NJ) Catholic wide receiver Donald Stewart has set his final two of Stanford and Michigan, writes NJ.com’s Braulio Perez. Stewart was also pursued at various times by Boston College, Rutgers, UConn, Syracuse, Ole’ Miss and Maryland.
The Sun Sentinel’s Pat Lammer reports that Syracuse is pursuing 2017 wide receiver Mike Harley. Harley considers Indiana and Syracuse his two favorites, and also holds offers from Cincinnati, Miami, NC State, Purdue, Temple and West Virginia.
Sparta (N.J.) Pope John XXIII forward Louis King talked about the potential of a new ‘Fab Five’ at Seton Hall with SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria. The 2018 prospect already holds offers from Syracuse, Seton Hall, VCU and SMU.
That’s all for today. See you tomorrow!
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017