Hope you had a great weekend, everyone. We all know that Leonardo DiCaprio did! On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse is targeting Western Michigan defensive end commit Kendall Coleman, writes Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. Two coaches from that staff have moved over to the Orange, and Coleman is on flip watch now. The Indianapolis (Ind.) Cathedral prospect has a three-star rating from Scout.
Another Western Michigan commit on flip watch to the ‘Cuse is running back D’Wayne Eskridge, writes McAllister. Eskridge has a strong relationship with current Syracuse RB coach Mike Hart, which could help facilitate the process. The three-star prospect is considering taking an official to SU.
Four-star WR Desmond Fitzpatrick just picked up an offer from Mississippi State and is looking to take a visit, he Tweeted over the weekend. Fitzpatrick has plenty of offers, including Michigan, Notre Dame, Louisville and Nebraska. Syracuse also threw its hat in the ring recently.
Syracuse extended an offer to three-star running back Adrian Killins late last week, writes Rivals.com’s Scott Brown. Killins, a Florida prospect, committed to UCF in December over offers from Iowa State, Louisville, Miami and Kansas. He will visit Syracuse on Jan. 29.
Columbia (MO.) defensive end Jerrion Nelson tells Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey that Syracuse is leading for his services. He is planning on taking an official visit to SU sometime this month. He also holds offers from Iowa, Iowa State and Purdue, among others.
Stewart Reese, a Scout 300 offensive lineman, catches up with Scout.com’s Corey Bender. He says that Florida State is leading for his services right now, but the four-star Sunshine State prospect also is being pursued by Syracuse, Ole’ Miss and LSU.
SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria, reports that elite 2017 guard Hamidou Diallo visited UConn over the weekend with 2016 commit Mamadou Diarra. Diallo recently visited St. John’s-Creighton, and also holds an offer from Syracuse, among many others.
That’s it for today. See you all tomorrow.
- After loss to UConn, Syracuse’s Lydon vows to be more aggressive - December 6, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 50, Connecticut 52 - December 5, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 77, North Florida 71 - December 3, 2016
- Two early season losses could be bad harbinger for Syracuse basketball - December 1, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 61, Pittsburgh 76 - November 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 101, South Carolina State 59 - November 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse lands commitment from Bourama Sidibe - November 22, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Monmouth 50 - November 18, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Quade Green between Syracuse, Kentucky; Lonnie Walker to Miami - November 17, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 Syracuse target Bourama Sidibe to announce Monday - November 16, 2016