Hope you had a great weekend, everyone. We all know that Leonardo DiCaprio did! On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse is targeting Western Michigan defensive end commit Kendall Coleman, writes Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. Two coaches from that staff have moved over to the Orange, and Coleman is on flip watch now. The Indianapolis (Ind.) Cathedral prospect has a three-star rating from Scout.
Another Western Michigan commit on flip watch to the ‘Cuse is running back D’Wayne Eskridge, writes McAllister. Eskridge has a strong relationship with current Syracuse RB coach Mike Hart, which could help facilitate the process. The three-star prospect is considering taking an official to SU.
Four-star WR Desmond Fitzpatrick just picked up an offer from Mississippi State and is looking to take a visit, he Tweeted over the weekend. Fitzpatrick has plenty of offers, including Michigan, Notre Dame, Louisville and Nebraska. Syracuse also threw its hat in the ring recently.
Syracuse extended an offer to three-star running back Adrian Killins late last week, writes Rivals.com’s Scott Brown. Killins, a Florida prospect, committed to UCF in December over offers from Iowa State, Louisville, Miami and Kansas. He will visit Syracuse on Jan. 29.
Columbia (MO.) defensive end Jerrion Nelson tells Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey that Syracuse is leading for his services. He is planning on taking an official visit to SU sometime this month. He also holds offers from Iowa, Iowa State and Purdue, among others.
Stewart Reese, a Scout 300 offensive lineman, catches up with Scout.com’s Corey Bender. He says that Florida State is leading for his services right now, but the four-star Sunshine State prospect also is being pursued by Syracuse, Ole’ Miss and LSU.
SNY.tv’s very own, Adam Zagoria, reports that elite 2017 guard Hamidou Diallo visited UConn over the weekend with 2016 commit Mamadou Diarra. Diallo recently visited St. John’s-Creighton, and also holds an offer from Syracuse, among many others.
That’s it for today. See you all tomorrow.
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017
- Does experience necessarily translate into wins for Syracuse basketball? - October 4, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 25, NC State 33 - September 30, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 26, LSU 35 - September 23, 2017
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017