Happy Friday, everyone! Let’s get right to today’s recruiting links…
Three-star East St. Louis (Ill.) offensive lineman Tre’Vour Simms picked up an offer from Syracuse, reports Scout.com’s Allen Trieu. He committed to Illinois back in June, and is considered the 86th ranked player at his position.
Darius Stubbs, a two-star athlete from Georgia, announced his decommitment from Syracuse on Thursday via Twitter. Stubbs has no other power-5 offers, but does have offers from Kent State, Hampton and Miami (OH) among others.
2016 offensive lineman Noel Brouse was contacted by Syracuse co-offensive coordinator Mike Lynch, and Syracuse will honor his scholarship, writes Scout.com’s Mike McAllister. Brouse committed to Syracuse back in June over offers from Cornell, Old Dominion and Colgate, among others.
2016 three-star defensive end Joshua Black had an in-home visit with the SU coaching staff, he Tweeted. Black is committed to Illinois and also has offers from Bowling Green, Toledo and Ball State.
The Syracuse coaching staff has yet to reach out to commit Monquavion Brinson, a Georgia cornerback. Stephen Bailey from Syracuse.com reports that Brinson is committed for now, but will take visits to Louisville and Indiana.
That’s all for today. Have a great weekend.
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Iona 62 - November 14, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 43, Wake Forest 64 - November 11, 2017
- Cornell Big Red — 2017-18 Syracuse scouting report with Ivy Hoops Online - November 10, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern Connecticut State - November 6, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 24, Florida State 27 - November 4, 2017
- Syracuse basketball: Three things to look for against Southern New Hampshire - October 30, 2017
- Waters: 2017-18 Syracuse basketball has path to NCAA Tournament bid - October 18, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 27, Clemson 24 - October 13, 2017
- Experience with Syracuse basketball’s zone can be indicator of defensive efficiency - October 11, 2017
- 2017-18 Syracuse basketball: Best and worst case scenarios - October 5, 2017