To start off today, congratulations to Alexa Romero and Toni Martin, who both signed LOIs with the Syracuse softball team. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse commit Rex Culpepper’s brother, Judge Culpepper, now has an offer from the Orange, reports Scout.com’s Corey Bender. The class of 2018 tight end is 6-foot-4, 235-pounds from Plant High School in Florida.
Scout.com’s Michael Clark sat down with 2017 defensive end Yetur Matos to get an update on his recruitment. Matos says that Clemson, Penn State, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest are coming at him the hardest. The Chancellor (Va.) prospect has 15 offers now, including one from Syracuse.
McEachern High School (Ga.) offensive lineman Tremayne Anchrum, Jr. committed to Clemson on Thursday. Anchrum had narrowed his choices down to Clemson and Nebraska, and called the race very close. “This school just embodies everything I want in a program,” Anchrum said.
Michael Porter Jr. is featured by 247 Sports’ Matt Scott. “Porter’s game is so skilled, so refined, keeping him from scoring is nearly impossible,” Scott writes about Porter’s game. His top 10 includes Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Virginia, Indiana, UCLA, Washington, Missouri and Stanford.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Does Syracuse football have a puncher’s chance against LSU? - September 22, 2017
- What will Syracuse basketball’s starting lineup look like in 2017-18? - September 21, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 23, Middle Tennessee 30 - September 9, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 50, Central Connecticut State 7 - September 1, 2017
- Belbey: Boeheim’s Army crossing Final Four threshold builds momentum for 2018 - August 22, 2017
- Boston College Eagles — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - August 21, 2017
- Adelson: Syracuse football ‘will be better’ but bowl game may prove elusive - August 18, 2017
- Ervin Philips — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - August 16, 2017
- Louisville Cardinals — 2017 Syracuse Football preview - August 14, 2017
- Steve Ishmael — Meet the 2017 Syracuse Football team - August 8, 2017