To start off today, congratulations to Alexa Romero and Toni Martin, who both signed LOIs with the Syracuse softball team. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse commit Rex Culpepper’s brother, Judge Culpepper, now has an offer from the Orange, reports Scout.com’s Corey Bender. The class of 2018 tight end is 6-foot-4, 235-pounds from Plant High School in Florida.
Scout.com’s Michael Clark sat down with 2017 defensive end Yetur Matos to get an update on his recruitment. Matos says that Clemson, Penn State, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest are coming at him the hardest. The Chancellor (Va.) prospect has 15 offers now, including one from Syracuse.
McEachern High School (Ga.) offensive lineman Tremayne Anchrum, Jr. committed to Clemson on Thursday. Anchrum had narrowed his choices down to Clemson and Nebraska, and called the race very close. “This school just embodies everything I want in a program,” Anchrum said.
Michael Porter Jr. is featured by 247 Sports’ Matt Scott. “Porter’s game is so skilled, so refined, keeping him from scoring is nearly impossible,” Scott writes about Porter’s game. His top 10 includes Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Virginia, Indiana, UCLA, Washington, Missouri and Stanford.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 defensive end Jonathan Kingsley commits to Syracuse - September 26, 2016
- Connecticut Huskies — 2016 Syracuse football scouting report - September 23, 2016
- Even Syracuse football’s best coaches needed time - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse makes Mohamed Bamba’s final seven - September 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse coach Gerry McNamara visits Hamidou Diallo - September 20, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse offers 2018 QB Devin Leary - September 19, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 20, South Florida 45 - September 17, 2016
- Before Syracuse, Babers’ teams at Eastern Illinois, Bowling Green were routed, too - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse and Kentucky working hardest for Quade Green - September 16, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Brandon Randolph includes Syracuse in final four - September 13, 2016