To start off today, congratulations to Alexa Romero and Toni Martin, who both signed LOIs with the Syracuse softball team. On to today’s recruiting links…
Syracuse commit Rex Culpepper’s brother, Judge Culpepper, now has an offer from the Orange, reports Scout.com’s Corey Bender. The class of 2018 tight end is 6-foot-4, 235-pounds from Plant High School in Florida.
Scout.com’s Michael Clark sat down with 2017 defensive end Yetur Matos to get an update on his recruitment. Matos says that Clemson, Penn State, Virginia Tech, and Wake Forest are coming at him the hardest. The Chancellor (Va.) prospect has 15 offers now, including one from Syracuse.
McEachern High School (Ga.) offensive lineman Tremayne Anchrum, Jr. committed to Clemson on Thursday. Anchrum had narrowed his choices down to Clemson and Nebraska, and called the race very close. “This school just embodies everything I want in a program,” Anchrum said.
Michael Porter Jr. is featured by 247 Sports’ Matt Scott. “Porter’s game is so skilled, so refined, keeping him from scoring is nearly impossible,” Scott writes about Porter’s game. His top 10 includes Syracuse, Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, Virginia, Indiana, UCLA, Washington, Missouri and Stanford.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 99, Boston University 77 - December 10, 2016
- Coleman’s recent uptick could be Syracuse’s best since Christmas - December 7, 2016
- After loss to UConn, Syracuse’s Lydon vows to be more aggressive - December 6, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 50, Connecticut 52 - December 5, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 77, North Florida 71 - December 3, 2016
- Two early season losses could be bad harbinger for Syracuse basketball - December 1, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 61, Pittsburgh 76 - November 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 101, South Carolina State 59 - November 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse lands commitment from Bourama Sidibe - November 22, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Monmouth 50 - November 18, 2016