Congratulations to Chandler Jones, who became just the fourth Patriot ever to record 10 sacks in consecutive seasons. On to today’s recruiting links…
A large number of recruits were on visits for Syracuse’s game over the weekend against Clemson. That group included 2018 defensive back Jarrett Paul. Rivals.com’s Scott Brown reports that Syracuse “made up a lot of ground” after the visit, and Paul holds SU on equal ground with other schools that are recruiting him. He is drawing interest from Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers and Boston College, as well.
Fairport (NY) offensive tackle Kyle Schreiner said that he “really loved the Dome,” Brown also writes. He is a class of 2017 2-star lineman who is also drawing interest from UConn and Penn State.
Florida verbal commit Vosean Joseph tweeted from Plaza 44 during his visit. He snapped a picture of the Jim Brown statute and posted “Greatest of All Time.”
Oak Ridge (FL) teammates Cycoby Burch, Tyrek Tisdale and Jonathan Jones were also on hand. All three are rated 3-stars by Rivals.com. Burch tweeted a photo of all three from the Carrier Dome.
Finally, Brown chatted with 2017 (NY) priority target Noah Jordan-Williams. Jordan-Williams said that Syracuse is currently the leader in his recruitment. He holds offers from Buffalo and Syracuse.
Hope you have a great start to your week, everyone.
- Syracuse lacrosse finds familiar result in one-goal win against Binghamton - April 22, 2017
- Syracuse stumbles out of the gate, but rallies to defeat North Carolina - April 16, 2017
- Mettus: Syracuse lacrosse ‘the team to beat’ right now - April 14, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse flexes its muscles, pushing past Cornell - April 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse enjoys rare rout, easily dispatching Hobart - April 6, 2017
- 2016-17 Syracuse basketball report card - April 3, 2017
- An early look at the 2017-18 Syracuse basketball team - March 31, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Andrew Kouwe on Hopkins leaving, Boeheim staying, next coach - March 24, 2017
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017