Syracuse dropped three spots to No. 9 in the latest round of AP polls released Monday afternoon.
The Orange, ranked No. 6 last week, are on a two game losing streak. They were defeated by Pittsburgh 65-55 on Saturday in their only game last week. SU will play No. 25 Notre Dame Monday night at the Carrier Dome and also host St. John’s on Saturday at home.
Indiana, which defeated previously No. 1 Michigan on Saturday, reclaimed the top spot in the rankings with 58 first place votes. The Wolverines dropped to No. 3. Florida is the No. 2 team with 7 first place votes, while Kansas rounded out the top 5.
Other Big East teams included No. 11 Louisville, No. 20 Georgetown, No. 23 Pittsburgh and No. 24 Marquette.
- For Syracuse, another one-goal win against Johns Hopkins comes as no surprise - March 19, 2017
- Instant Juice: Mike Hopkins to leave Syracuse, take over at Washington - March 19, 2017
- Syracuse podcast: Chris Carlson on the NIT, 2017 basketball recruiting, Greensboro - March 17, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, UNC Greensboro 77 - March 15, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse basketball left out of NCAA Tournament - March 12, 2017
- Syracuse lacrosse surges, sputters, then hangs on for win against St. John’s - March 12, 2017
- Jim Boeheim pleads case for Syracuse after ACC Tournament loss - March 9, 2017
- Syracuse coach says there’s ‘no value’ in playing ACC Tournament in Greensboro - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 57, Miami 62 - March 8, 2017
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Georgia Tech 61 - March 4, 2017