Syracuse dropped three spots to No. 9 in the latest round of AP polls released Monday afternoon.
The Orange, ranked No. 6 last week, are on a two game losing streak. They were defeated by Pittsburgh 65-55 on Saturday in their only game last week. SU will play No. 25 Notre Dame Monday night at the Carrier Dome and also host St. John’s on Saturday at home.
Indiana, which defeated previously No. 1 Michigan on Saturday, reclaimed the top spot in the rankings with 58 first place votes. The Wolverines dropped to No. 3. Florida is the No. 2 team with 7 first place votes, while Kansas rounded out the top 5.
Other Big East teams included No. 11 Louisville, No. 20 Georgetown, No. 23 Pittsburgh and No. 24 Marquette.
- Philadephia 76ers forward Jerami Grant: I miss ‘everything’ about Syracuse - October 24, 2014
- NCAA investigating Syracuse men’s basketball, football programs - October 24, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Trevon Duval, Nate Pierre-Louis drawing high-major interest - October 20, 2014
- Syracuse 30, Wake Forest 7 — What we learned - October 20, 2014
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 30, Wake Forest 7 - October 18, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Large group of recruits to attend Orange Madness - October 17, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: 2016 wing VJ King taking time with recruitment - October 16, 2014
- SNY.tv Syracuse podcast: Can football make a bowl; Previewing 2014-15 hoops - October 15, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Tyus Battle has ‘great visit’ at SU - October 14, 2014
- Syracuse Recruiting Links: Trevon Duval, Jordan Tucker will be at Orange Madness - October 13, 2014