Syracuse dropped three spots to No. 9 in the latest round of AP polls released Monday afternoon.
The Orange, ranked No. 6 last week, are on a two game losing streak. They were defeated by Pittsburgh 65-55 on Saturday in their only game last week. SU will play No. 25 Notre Dame Monday night at the Carrier Dome and also host St. John’s on Saturday at home.
Indiana, which defeated previously No. 1 Michigan on Saturday, reclaimed the top spot in the rankings with 58 first place votes. The Wolverines dropped to No. 3. Florida is the No. 2 team with 7 first place votes, while Kansas rounded out the top 5.
Other Big East teams included No. 11 Louisville, No. 20 Georgetown, No. 23 Pittsburgh and No. 24 Marquette.
- Two early season losses could be bad harbinger for Syracuse basketball - December 1, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 61, Pittsburgh 76 - November 26, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 101, South Carolina State 59 - November 22, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse lands commitment from Bourama Sidibe - November 22, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 71, Monmouth 50 - November 18, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Quade Green between Syracuse, Kentucky; Lonnie Walker to Miami - November 17, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: 2017 Syracuse target Bourama Sidibe to announce Monday - November 16, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 90, Holy Cross 46 - November 15, 2016
- Recruiting Roundup: Oshae Brissett commits as Quade Green visits - November 14, 2016
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 83, Colgate 55 - November 11, 2016