Syracuse remained steady at No. 7 in the AP basketball poll released on Monday afternoon.
Duke received 62 first place votes to take the top spot. Michigan was second in the poll with 3 first place votes. The rest of the top five was rounded out by Louisville, Arizona and Indiana.
Syracuse went 3-0 last week, with wins over Rutgers, USF and Central Connecticut State. In the two Big East games, Brandon Triche averaged 22.5 points per game, and was named Big East Player of the Week.
The Orange will play at Providence on Wednesday before returning home to play Villanova on Saturday.
Other ranked Big East teams included Notre Dame (17), Georgetown (19) and Cincinnati (21).
- NCAA Appeals Committee restores four scholarships to Syracuse basketball - November 25, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Taurean Thompson likes Syracuse, picks up NC State offer - November 25, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: How does Shafer firing affect Syracuse recruits? - November 24, 2015
- Syracuse fires football coach Scott Shafer - November 23, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Syracuse one of two recruiting Taurean Thompson hardest - November 23, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 66, Elon 55 - November 21, 2015
- Instant Juice: Syracuse 29, NC State 42 - November 21, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Judge Culpepper, brother of Rex, picks up Syracuse offer - November 20, 2015
- Recruiting Roundup: Tyus Battle calls Syracuse signing ’emotional’ - November 19, 2015
- 2018 defensive back Jarrett Paul describes ‘great’ visit to Syracuse - November 19, 2015