Mike Waters from The Post-Standard call in to discuss the upcoming 2012-13 basketball season with Wes Cheng and Micah Tannenbaum on The Juice On The Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Mike Waters from The Post-Standard calls in
3. Expectations for this year’s hoops team
4. Who’s the “go to guy”?
5. Who will get the most minutes in the middle of the 2-3 zone?
6. Thoughts on the final year in the Big East
7. Recapping Syracuse football’s 40-10 win over UConn
8. Syracuse / USF preview
10. Closing Thoughts on Carmelo Anthony and Kris Joseph
11. Wrap Up
- Mixed Juice: Reaction to Syracuse firing football coach Scott Shafer - November 23, 2015
- Syracuse Odds Update on the 2015-16 NCAA Basketball Season - November 20, 2015
- Orange in the NBA - October 29, 2015
- Syracuse football: Defense & Special Teams report card through four games - October 7, 2015
- Syracuse football: Offense report card through four games - October 5, 2015
- Mixed Juice: What is the impact of Syracuse losing Moustapha Diagne? - August 24, 2015
- What is the significance of Syracuse football restoring 44? - May 22, 2015
- Early 2015-16 Odds Update on the Orange - May 22, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Tournament predictions: Syracuse lacrosse will win it all - May 7, 2015
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015