Mike Waters from The Post-Standard call in to discuss the upcoming 2012-13 basketball season with Wes Cheng and Micah Tannenbaum on The Juice On The Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Mike Waters from The Post-Standard calls in
3. Expectations for this year’s hoops team
4. Who’s the “go to guy”?
5. Who will get the most minutes in the middle of the 2-3 zone?
6. Thoughts on the final year in the Big East
7. Recapping Syracuse football’s 40-10 win over UConn
8. Syracuse / USF preview
10. Closing Thoughts on Carmelo Anthony and Kris Joseph
11. Wrap Up
- What is the significance of Syracuse football restoring 44? - May 22, 2015
- Early 2015-16 Odds Update on the Orange - May 22, 2015
- 2015 NCAA Tournament predictions: Syracuse lacrosse will win it all - May 7, 2015
- Michael Carter-Williams gets hit twice as Bucks eliminated - May 1, 2015
- Mixed Juice: On Syracuse guard Malachi Richardson’s playing time - April 28, 2015
- Tim Welsh: Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim a ‘fighter’ - March 23, 2015
- Duke’s Jahlil Okafor, Syracuse’s Rakeem Christmas headline TJO’s All-ACC Awards - March 9, 2015
- Syracuse v. NC State: Predictions and analysis - March 6, 2015
- Syracuse v. Virginia: Predictions and analysis - March 2, 2015
- Trevor Cooney not worried after horrid night shooting - February 19, 2015