Mike Waters from The Post-Standard call in to discuss the upcoming 2012-13 basketball season with Wes Cheng and Micah Tannenbaum on The Juice On The Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Mike Waters from The Post-Standard calls in
3. Expectations for this year’s hoops team
4. Who’s the “go to guy”?
5. Who will get the most minutes in the middle of the 2-3 zone?
6. Thoughts on the final year in the Big East
7. Recapping Syracuse football’s 40-10 win over UConn
8. Syracuse / USF preview
10. Closing Thoughts on Carmelo Anthony and Kris Joseph
11. Wrap Up
- ACC Digital Network: Live NBA Draft Party - June 26, 2014
- What are the expectations for the Syracuse football team this season? - June 13, 2014
- Offseason questions give Orange long odds for 2014-2015 basketball championship - May 12, 2014
- Will Trevor Cooney really continue improving in his final two years at Syracuse? - April 22, 2014
- Syracuse scores with IMG sponsorship deals - March 27, 2014
- Favorite teams to win the 2014 NCAA Tournament from the South Region - March 25, 2014
- VIDEO: CJ Fair calls Syracuse career ‘pretty successful’ - March 23, 2014
- VIDEO: Syracuse F CJ Fair thinks Dayton is a ‘dangerous’ team - March 22, 2014
- VIDEO: Boeheim on Syracuse win — ‘It’s just the first step’ - March 21, 2014
- VIDEO: Who’s Got Next — Syracuse vs. Dayton - March 20, 2014