Mike Waters from The Post-Standard call in to discuss the upcoming 2012-13 basketball season with Wes Cheng and Micah Tannenbaum on The Juice On The Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.
To subscribe, click the link above and then click VIEW IN iTunes, You will then see a button asking you to subscribe to the podcast.
2. Mike Waters from The Post-Standard calls in
3. Expectations for this year’s hoops team
4. Who’s the “go to guy”?
5. Who will get the most minutes in the middle of the 2-3 zone?
6. Thoughts on the final year in the Big East
7. Recapping Syracuse football’s 40-10 win over UConn
8. Syracuse / USF preview
10. Closing Thoughts on Carmelo Anthony and Kris Joseph
11. Wrap Up
- Syracuse v. Notre Dame, 1/21/17: Predictions and analysis - January 20, 2017
- Syracuse v. Boston College, 1/14/17: Predictions and analysis - January 13, 2017
- Mixed Juice: 2016 Syracuse football predictions - August 19, 2016
- Mixed Juice: Who will start for 2016-17 Syracuse basketball? - July 29, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: Parity is the new normal - May 23, 2016
- Thoughts on athletic director Mark Coyle’s departure from Syracuse - May 12, 2016
- Syracuse lacrosse: ACC Tournament predictions - April 28, 2016
- SNY.tv Video: Zagoria breaks down Syracuse basketball’s loss against North Carolina - April 3, 2016
- Part II — Syracuse basketball Final Four Predictions - March 31, 2016
- Syracuse basketball: Final Four Predictions Part I - March 30, 2016