OFFER: 2029 DB Jordan Wilson (NJ)
Quote from Charles Kang on October 4, 2026, 7:24 pmhttps://twitter.com/jordanD1dreams/status/2103574627440103802
Blessed and honored to receive my FIRST Division 1 offer from Syracuse University!
Huge thank you to @FranBrownCuse and the entire Syracuse staff and to my coaches at @RBC_FTBALL for pushing me every day.#cuse #gocuse @CoachNapoleon @CuseFootball @RBC_Prospects @mjfrecruits… pic.twitter.com/QTSR2swFKL
— Jordan Wilson 2029 DB (@jordanD1dreams) September 25, 2026
Quote from Charles Kang on October 4, 2026, 7:26 pmWilson was really thrilled about the SU offer when I spoke to him (his first). " It’s a huge blessing and a dream come true. Being my first Division I Power 4 offer, it means everything to me and my family. Syracuse is a top-tier program, and receiving an offer this early in my high school career validates all the work I've been putting in."
Also spoke to him about the job that SU has done in NJ since Fran Brown got there: "Jersey recruits respect Cuse heavily. Everyone sees the momentum Coach Fran and his staff is building up there. With the energy around the program and how heavily they prioritize Tri State talent, Syracuse is definitely a school that every top guy in NJ is watching closely."
Wilson was really thrilled about the SU offer when I spoke to him (his first). " It’s a huge blessing and a dream come true. Being my first Division I Power 4 offer, it means everything to me and my family. Syracuse is a top-tier program, and receiving an offer this early in my high school career validates all the work I've been putting in."
Also spoke to him about the job that SU has done in NJ since Fran Brown got there: "Jersey recruits respect Cuse heavily. Everyone sees the momentum Coach Fran and his staff is building up there. With the energy around the program and how heavily they prioritize Tri State talent, Syracuse is definitely a school that every top guy in NJ is watching closely."
