The Juice on the Cuse podcast on the Bigheads Media Network is presented by MyBookie.ag. At MyBookie, it’s time to celebrate the college football season! Sign up now and make your first deposit to get a dollar-for-dollar match all the way up to $1,000! Use promo code JUICEONCUSE and double your first deposit now. Your winning season begins today, only at MyBookie.AG.
It’s hard to imagine it, but we’re only 10 days away from the start of the 2020 Syracuse football season. There are so many questions right now, including whether the Orange will even get to finish the season because of the current COVID-19 pandemic.
To get a solid handle on what’s coming, we chatted with Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey about his thoughts on this question, and whether the Orange defense will take to the new 3-3-5 scheme, and how the offensive line is going to hold up.
How about Sterlin Gilbert’s affect on the SU offense? Can Syracuse cobble together a winning season? How does the 2021 recruiting class look so far? Those are other questions that Stephen answers on a wide ranging interview.
Former Syracuse basketball player Andrew Kouwe then calls in and we chat about the passing of John Thompson Jr., the longtime Georgetown Hoyas head coach. Though he was Syracuse’s top rival, he had a long-lasting (positive) effect on Syracuse and Jim Boeheim.
Andrew’s closing thought centers on Carmelo Anthony’s NBA playoffs exit, while I talk about SU’s most recent addition to their basketball roster, Chez Owens, son of SU great Billy.
1. Syracuse.com’s Stephen Bailey calls in
2. Will the college football season finish in the midst of a pandemic?
3. How is the defense adjusting to the new 3-3-5
4. How is the offense doing under Sterlin Gilbert?
5. Can Syracuse finish with a winning record?
6. Thoughts on the 2021 class on the defensive line
7. TJO Senior College Basketball Analyst Andrew Kouwe calls in
7. Goodbye to John Thompson Jr.
8. Jim Boeheim’s relationship with Thompson
9. Closing thoughts and wrap up