Zagsblog and The New York Times’ Adam Zagoria calls in to break down Syracuse’s recruitment of 2020 5-star wing Isaiah Jackson and 4-star commit Kadary Richmond with host Wes Cheng on The Juice on the Cuse podcast hosted by SNY.tv. Former Syracuse guard Andrew Kouwe then calls into discuss SU’s brutal opening loss against Virginia.
Here are the highlights from the show:
Wesley Cheng: Syracuse fans are getting excited about 2020 five-star wing Isiah Jackson, who will decide on Nov. 16 between Syracuse, Alabama and Kentucky. You’ve gotten to see him play. What kind of skill set does he have, and does he have an NBA career ahead of him?
Adam Zagoria: I saw him this summer at Peach Jam and I was really impressed. He’s 6-8, 6-9. He’s a long, athletic forward who runs the floor. He’s dominant around the basket. I’ve been talking to his Dad, and I think he has a chance at a pro career ahead of him. I know his family is keeping his recruitment close to the vest. His Dad has been in touch with Coach Boeheim and Coach Autry, and he talks to Coach John Calipari and Coach Oates at Alabama. My sense is the Syracuse staff doesn’t really have a strong feeling on where he’s going to go. He could go to any of those schools.
SUBSCRIBE, Rate and Review:
1. Zagsblog and The New York Times’ Adam Zagoria calls in
2. Latest on 2020 wing Isaiah Jackson
3. Prediction on where Jackson commits?
4. Kadary Richmond and Andre Jackson
5. Seton Hall tampers with Taurean Thompson
6. 2003 National Champion Andrew Kouwe calls in
7. Loss to Virginia
8. Joe Girard III the new starting PG?
9. Closing thoughts and wrap up