On Wednesday, Michigan State held their first practice in pads. They also had an impressive group of recruits on campus including LB Anthony McKee of Walnut Hills High school in Columbus, Ohio. The 6-foot-3, 200-pound McKee was in East Lansing and is apparently closing in on a decision. The Spartans along with Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky and Wisconsin have offered him a scholarship. McKee is rated the No. 17 player in Ohio and the No. 22 linebacker in the nation by Rivals.com.
- Michigan State hosts Ohio LB Anthony McKee
- Quinton Rose, Kodye Pugh among Class of 2016 prospects at Syracuse Elite camp
- Predicting stat lines for each 5-star recruit in the 2014-15 season
- Atlanta Falcons rookie linebacker Marquis Spruill tears ACL
- NCAA Board approves Division I autonomy proposal
- Terrel Hunt in favor of additional $2,000 stipend, equality through Division I
- Knicks GM Mills praises Carmelo Anthony, open to more trades