Huntington (W.V.) Prep big man Thomas Bryant will take an official visit to Missouri Oct. 11, a source told SNY.tv. Missouri recently hired Rob Fulford, Bryant’s former coach at Huntington, as an assistant coach and it paid immediate dividends last week when Montaque “Teki” Gill-Caesar reclassed and enrolled at Mizzou for 2014.
- Syracuse recruit Thomas Bryant to take official visit to Missouri in October
- No. 1 back in 2016 class Kareem Walker to visit Michigan
- Syracuse to play Cal in 2K Classic at Madison Square Garden in New York City
- Syracuse’s Elite basketball camp opens today at the Melo Center
- Dion Waiters says LeBron told him to be ready days before Decision
- Donovan McNabb, David Diehl will call games on FOX this year
- New York City to Host Big Strick, Reebok Classic X and Elite 24 in August
» Related: Isaiah Briscoe cuts list to five schools, sets schedule for decision
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.