The No. 33 player in the class of 2015, small forward Derrick Jones, has a very laid back approach to his recruitment. Derrick Jones will start looking at schools soon. The 6-foot-6 small forward from Radnor (Pa.) Archbishop Carroll said he has been letting his father and coaches handle the majority of his recruitment. “I trust them,” Jones said. “I’m going to start setting some visits up here soon and when I get on the visits I will ask more questions.” According to Jones, he would like to knock out a couple of visits during the month of August — he just isn’t sure where yet. Schools under consideration include Kentucky, Syracuse, Villanova, Indiana, Connecticut and SMU.
- Derrick Jones letting father, coaches handle recruitment
- Indiana Hoosiers offer four star 2016 PG Jamal Murray
- Cheick Diallo among recruits Kansas is focusing on
- Jamal Murray pours in 15 points to help lift Team Canada in tune-up
- Is Harry Giles still the No. 1 recruit in his class?
- Jay Stocker among top 10 high school football players in SE Pennsylvania
- Analyzing the potential impact of Syracuse basketball’s 2015 recruits
- LB Anthony McKee among top uncommitted players in Ohio
- Shamarko Thomas gets the ‘Troy treatment’