Cheick Diallo, the 6-9 Our Savior New American big man, enjoyed his visit to Kentucky which ended Monday, and says five schools are pursuing him the hardest. Diallo said Kentucky, Kansas, St. John’s, Pittsburgh and Iowa State are working the hardest for his services, and he plans to visit those schools in the coming weeks. Kentucky coach John Calipari said that he likes Diallo’s athleticism and ability to run the floor. Diallo also had a chance to speak with incoming point guard Tyler Ulis.
- Cheick Diallo lists five schools that are working the hardest
- Troy Henderson Jr. recruitment could come down to Syracuse, Rutgers
- Syracuse commit Christopher Fredrick talks versatility, pledging without visiting
- Jerami Grant has basketball in his family bloodline
- Matt Abbott named to final US roster for 2014 FIL World Championship
- Could this be it for Marshall Street icon Cosmos?
- Arinze Onuaku to play on Indiana Pacers’ summer league team