Roselle (N.J.) Catholic guard Isaiah Briscoe made the first cut for the USA U18 team, and hopes to make the final roster of 12 which will compete in the FIBA Americas U18 Championship later this month. “It feels good just knowing that all the hard work I put in is showing,” the 6-foot-3 Briscoe told SNY.tv by text after cuts were made. “It’s still one more cut to be made of three but I’m just still trying to play my game and hope to represent my country.”
- Isaiah Briscoe makes first cut for USA U18 team
- Tyus Battle visits Villanova, Kentucky and maybe Louisville up next
- Tyler Lydon makes first cut for USA Basketball’s U18 team
- Trenton Catholic Academy’s Malachi Richardson tries out for national team
- Tyler Ennis and other 2014 NBA Draft prospects putting Canada on basketball map
- Miami Heat will pursue Carmelo Anthony should he opt out
- College football recruiting: verbal commitments are ‘essentially meaningless’
- What if Syracuse football was on “Hard Knocks”?
- Steelers’ Shamarko Thomas embracing opportunity to improve
- Connecticut OL Evan Adams verbally commits to Orange
- Giants backup QB Ryan Nassib continues to struggle in OTAs
» Related: Jamal Murray blazing different path for Canadian basketball
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.