Jamal Murray, the 6-5 2016 point guard from Orangeville (Ontario) Athlete Institute and CIA Bounce, looked tremendously poised and confident in going for 13 points in Team Bravery’s win. Murray is hearing from Ohio State, Georgetown, Michigan, Michigan State, Syracuse, N.C. State and Washington State, among others, Athlete Institute coach Larry Blunt told SNY.tv.
- 2016 point guard Jamal Murray shines in Mary Kline Classic
- Jamal Murray, Cheick Diallo, Tyus Battle standout at Mary Kline
- Incoming Syracuse PG Kaleb Joseph: ‘I’m not Tyler Ennis’
- Does Kyrie Irving have more value than Michael Carter-Williams?
- Phil Jackson says that Carmelo Anthony can help recruit star players
- Brandon Triche is 1 win away from winning Italian pro title
- Terrel Hunt could be one of the best dual-threat QBs in the ACC