If Derrick Jones‘ recruiting stock had dipped in recent months, it appears to be back on the upswing right now. The 6-foot-7, 190-pound junior wing from Archbishop Carroll (Pa.) went off for a game-high 31 points, including going 4-for-6 from beyond the arc, as Team Bravery beat Team Inspiration, 137-105, at the Mary Kline Classic at West Orange High School. As far as his recruitment, We R 1 coach Terrell Myers said Jones is “wide open,” but that he does plan to visit UConn, Louisville and Syracuse in the coming weeks.
- Derrick Jones planning Syracuse visit after 31 in Mary Kline Game
- Tyus Battle “honored” that Kentucky is recruiting him
- Syracuse recruits Moustapha Diagne, Frank Howard face off in Mary Kline Classic
- Yes, Syracuse, Boston College and LSU are New York Giants’ hot beds
- Giants’ Pugh throws out first pitch at Thunder game
- Giants QB Simms-ulator: Evaluating Ryan Nassib
- After earning qualifying ACT score, Chris McCullough is anxious to get to Syracuse
- Jamal Murray scores 13 points in Mary Kline Classic underclassman game
- Shamarko Thomas might be headed for less playing time in 2014
» Related: Florida CB Davante Davis decommits from Syracuse
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.