Heading into this weekend’s Nike EYBL stop in Hampton, Va., two players triggering a ton of high-major college interest are 2016 guard Jamal Murray and 2015 big man Kyle Alexander of CIA Bounce. “We get probably 20 calls a day from high-major schools on Jamal,” Larry Blunt, the head coach at Canada’s Athlete Institute and an assistant with CIA Bounce told SNY.tv. Blunt listed Syracuse, Georgetown, Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Virginia and Virginia Tech among those calling on the 6-foot-5 Murray.
- Syracuse among a large list of teams checking in on Jamal Murray
- Are we reacting or overreacting to Syracuse being upset by Bryant?
- Syracuse’s APR will allow basketball, football teams to qualify for NCAA postseasons
- Knicks star Carmelo Anthony says he’s starting a hat line
- ACC teams may consider playing ACC teams as nonconference foes
- Macky MacPherson earns mini-camp invite from Philadelphia Eagles
» Related:Syracuse target Jessie Govan commits to Georgetown
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.