After recently picking up offers from ACC schools N.C. State and Syracuse, Jessie Govan may visit both this summer. “I might visit N.C. State in June and Syracuse in August,” the 6-foot-10 Govan out of Wings Academy and the New York Lightning AAU program told SNY.tv. Govan added the offers following a strong performance at the Nike EYBL stop in Sacramento, Calif., in which he went for 22 points and six rebounds in one game and 17 points and seven boards in another.
- Jessie Govan planning Syracuse visit after receiving offer
- Terps to bring in Greek 7-footer Georgios Papagiannis for visit
- The six-overtime game sparked Kaleb Joseph’s love for Syracuse
- Mavericks believe Carmelo Anthony will consider them as free agent
- Dion Waiters receives 2nd place vote for Sixth Man of the Year Award
- Syracuse has two Tewaaraton Award finalists in the same year for first time
- Should Houston Rockets really consider a run at Carmelo Anthony?
» Related: Kentucky Wildcats offer 2015 forward Cheick Diallo
For more Syracuse coverage, Like our Facebook page and follow us @TheJuiceOnline.